How IntegraMed Fertility Systematically Improves Patient Experience
IntegraMed Fertility, the largest fertility network in North America, partnered with Medallia to systematically improve patient experience using these 3 pillars of patient-centricity: act on feedback closer to patient contact, enable consistent action, and allow the voice of the patient to drive strategy and innovation.
IntegraMed's patient-centric model has been exceedingly successful at aligning the organization around CX, with 43% of all IntegraMed employees logging into Medallia daily to consume and take action on patient feedback. This increased engagement has undoubtedly contributed to the successes they've seen:
- Likelihood to recommend based on overall appointment experience increased by 10%
- 18% decrease in the average time to close an alert
- Overall NPS increased by 7 points
Tune in to this webinar for tips implementing these pillars in your organization.
Tuesday, Nov 12th | 10 am PST / 1 pm EST
- Steve Ruvolo Senior Product Manager, Clinical Applications at IntegraMed Fertility
- Kelsey Hussey, RN, MSN, & Medallia Healthcare Solution Consultant
- Belinda Simmons, Healthcare Practice Lead at Medallia