Experience ‘19 Call for Speakers Details
Calling all CX movers and shakers! Be a part of Experience ‘19 by being one of its featured speakers.
Got a story worth sharing? We’re excited to hear about new and innovative ways your business or organization is driving action, and realizing the powerful impact of customer experience.
Explore the following themes below and tell us your story:
- Leveraging new technologies to connect with customers: How have you implemented new channels or innovative technologies to interact with customers? Submit stories about multi-channel experiences, digital and mobile experience design, connected devices, new messaging channels, or related topics.
- Unlocking the full potential of people and teams: Every experience starts with the people inside your organization. Empowering them with personalized customer feedback and encouraging them to contribute their own suggestions for improvement can unlock new levels of performance and innovation. Share examples of how your organization has helped employees deliver an exceptional experience.
- Discovering new insights through data and analytics: Exponential growth in the amount of customer and operational data available is creating new opportunities to find insights. Have you used an innovative or novel approach to integrate customer and operational data, mine it for insights, or model the business impact of CX? Explain how you do it here, from predictive modeling to text, web, or journey analytics.
- Accelerating the pace of innovation and process change: Changes in customer expectations can easily outpace an organization’s ability to evolve. How can companies navigate rapid changes, while ensuring that teams stay aligned? Share your innovation approaches here: A/B experimentation, agile development, lean process improvement, design thinking, or other novel ways of working.
Please submit one form for each session idea. The more ideas the better!
The Experience content team will review all submissions and work directly with selected speakers to develop their stories, schedule review sessions and collect materials required for participation.
Benefits of speaking
Position your business or organization as an industry innovator, and yourself as a CX thought-leader by sharing your story. Speakers receive one non-transferrable complimentary pass to attend Experience ‘19, plus two nights’ lodging at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront.
Sessions are 45-minutes long. We recommend preparing 30-35 minutes of content, leaving 10 minutes for questions and discussion.
- Be topical to the Experience community. Cover CEM technology and/or best practices and stories including a detailed explanation of tangible outcomes and significant business impact.
- Make it unique and detailed. Mine your own experiences. Be specific and show how it applies across companies and industries.
- Specify your target audience. We like sessions designed for advanced CX professionals.
- Find a core “aha” moment that inspires. Show and explain.
- Wrap up with clear, concise key takeaways: What are the three things your audience should learn?
- Focus on educational/professional development. This isn’t promoting, selling or a business pitch.
Upon acceptance of your submission, presenters will be required to sign a Speaker Agreement confirming your participation, and commit to the following deadlines:
|Speaker Confirmations Begin||Oct 1|
|Speaker Welcome and Kick-off Calls Begin||Oct 15|
Session Summary, Speaker Agreement, Photo and Bio Due
|Outline from Presenter Due||Nov 2|
|Content Review 1 (meeting)||Dec 7|
|Content Review 2 (meeting)||Jan 18|
|Content Review 3 (meeting)||Feb 22|
|Content Review 4 (meeting)||Mar 22|
|Final Presentation Due||May 6|
|Experience '19||June 3-5|